- Your use of the PA service (Philippine Assistant or Filipinassistant) is deemed to be your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The PA service is provided by PHL-X INC, a duly registered corporation of the Philippines.
- Payment in full must be received by PHL-X INC or the PA (as the case may be) prior to the commencement of an assignment by a PA. Payment may be made in cash to the PA, or through a remittance company or bank transfer. Should you wish to extend an assignment, you will be required to pay cash to the PA prior to the commencement of the extended time.
- While you may tip your PA, tips are not expected nor is your PA permitted to request a tip.
- Should you require an Official Receipt (OR), you may request one by emailing email@example.com. The OR (excludes tips) will be sent to you by return email.
- You must pay for your PA's transportation costs, admission fees, meals and any other incidental cost that may be incurred during an assignment.
- In the event you require two or more separate assignments on the same day, PHL-X INC does not guarantee the same PA will attend each assignment. Where you require your PA to wait, waiting time is deemed to be part of the assignment and must be paid for.
- For booked and pre-paid assignments, cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to commencement of an assignment. You will receive a refund, less P350. There is no refund for cancellations where at least 48 hours' notice has not been given or for assignments under 3 hours. For non pre-paid assignments, where no notice of cancellation was received by PHL-X INC and the PA attends the assignment, full payment is due on demand.
- PHL-X INC reserves the right to cancel your booking prior to the commencement of an assignment without any reason being given. In that event, you will receive a full refund.
- While the PA assigned to you will make every attempt to keep her appointment with you, should she be delayed or prevented from doing so due to severe weather conditions or disaster, we will contact you as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements. If arrangements cannot be made to suit you, you will receive a full refund.
- Your PA is an assistant, not a companion. The PA service is not of a sexual nature and your PA reserves the right to discontinue an assignment (without refund) at any time she feels uncomfortable or unsafe. The Philippine cultural norm is that people do not touch. Therefore, to avoid embarrassment or offence, the PA should not be touched. PA's are not permitted to enter a client's accommodation beyond the reception desk.
- Your PA's assistance is limited to accompanying you to, at and from places you wish to go, but not assisting you in your business or personal interests. Any advice she gives will be of a general nature, not business advice or recommendations of products you wish to purchase or services you wish to use. She may not complete forms or documents on your behalf.
- Your PA will not hold, lift, carry, push or pull any item belonging to you or on your behalf that she feels could cause her an injury.
- Your PA is not required to consume food, alcohol or anything else as part of an assignment.
- Unless she has your permission, your PA is not allowed to use her mobile phone or other communication device in your presence to contact anyone other than PHL-X INC or emergency services.
- Your PA is not permitted to have a friend or other non PHL-X INC person accompany her on an assignment.
- Your PA has received basic First Aid instruction but neither she nor PHL-X INC shall be liable for any action she takes or does not take in regards to providing First Aid.
- PHL-X INC, its personnel and PA's shall not be liable for any harm, injury, damage, loss or other circumstance that may befall you or your property while a PA is on assignment with you. This includes, but is not limited to, the risks associated with the use of any form of public or private transport, entering any building, place or street.
- PHL-X INC disclaims and excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of PHL-X INC's service, this website or the information, content or materials included on this site or on any website or web page to which it is linked.
- Should any dispute arise, the laws of the Philippines shall apply.
- PHL-X INC may contact you from time to time for marketing or quality control purposes but you may decline such communication at any time.
Your personal information will only be used for the purpose it was given and will not be shared with any third party except as required by law.
PHL-X, Philippine Assistant, PA, and Filipinassistant are registered trademarks of PHL-X INC.
PHL-X INC has been registered as a corporation by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines since 2012.
Registered Office: Asiawealth Tower, 1836 Leveriza St, Pasay City 1300, Manila, Philippines